CW-300 SERIES: MEASUREMENT AND AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY VIA CAN-BUS
With its CW-300 series CANWAY offers a modular platform for testing and automating engineering tasks including, for example, for HiL test benches. In addition to D/A converters, current sinks and relay controls the series has been extended with the addition of an A/D converter, a module for current measurements, a signal multiplexer (e.g. for CAN and FlexRay™) as well as a signal FIU. The device is easily integrated in in-house tasks via a standard CAN protocol. With either the CW-101 or CW-102 it is possible to connect to proprietary tools via USB and Ethernet.
The CW-300 series is particularly distinguished by the simplicity of its scalability and modular design. The quickly adaptable DIN top-hat rail housing (45 mm) makes it possible to add or replace devices at the test specimen according to the task at hand. Installing hardware close to the test specimen and signal digitization by the CAN bus achieves enormous advantages with regard to cabling costs and EMC. The hardware concept created by CANWAY offers a high degree of flexibility, which makes it particularly suitable for tasks with rapidly changing demands.
- Varied product portfolio offers solutions for a wide range of different tasks
- Data transmission via CAN-Bus
- Quick and easy to install and configure thanks to top-hat mounting rails and standard protocol
- Close proximity to test specimen
- Easily scalable
- USB and Ethernet connection via CW-100 series
- Customer-specific modifications possible